Texas

YaY!! We finally got some rain here over the past 48 hours. It is chilly, but the sun is now shining and looks like it will be a beautiful day!! Headed to get my grocery pickup order for Turkey Day, stuff I forgot or the guys wanted to add to the menu. LoL We have to postpone though until Friday, my adult Son has a big heart, and is covering a shift for a single mom, so she can be with her children. He makes me so proud to be his Mother. *happy tears* I hope yall have a terrific Thanksgiving weekend!! 😍🙏

I had heard Arlington had a tornado last night. Hope everyone is safe. Fortunately KXAS is reporting it as only a F1. I for sure once lived near there just like most of TX just never the East or West sides.
Yes unfortunately, it touched down on Colorado & California, took out a bunch of shops. Praying everyone there is okay. We used to live in Arlington about 6 years ago.

So DW made me move down her because after 30 years in Germany she was tired of the blue stuff. Every time it gets cold we still find tons of winter clothes in our closet to donate. Some day I might even get a side of the closet. Regardless, when the day comes I will be the only man in SPI with snow pants and flip flops. I have been waiting since 2004 for a section of closet, the best I have managed is an entire drawer of my own!

Oh and this the next cold front is just going to bounce off us and back to you sorry. I hope you do not need to heat the house though. That costs me and probably most Texans through the nose. It is crazy I can keep my home cool in summer for 60-80 dollars. But to heat it for a few days pow 180 dollars.
1606326675924.png

Last edited:
I had heard Arlington had a tornado last night. Hope everyone is safe. Fortunately KXAS is reporting it as only a F1. I for sure once lived near there just like most of TX just never the East or West sides.
We had a funnel cloud form near our house so they activated a tornado warning for everyone directly east of us.... Did not hear if it touched down....

Just frisbee'd out the Mal. He has a 1 foot long tongue hanging from his head but he is calmer. It is noticeably cooler here at 83.4 degrees at 3PM. I do not like playing frisbee but it is the only way to settle him down. As Mr T said "I pity the fool" who wants to be his frisbee. 70 pounds of mutt hitting anyone at 30mph would suck not to mention the biting gripey parts. Also he has a great thick neck to pet I have never had a dog with one of those before. Best money I have ever spent on a dog before the vet expenses.

Late edit- I apparently only half frisbeed the dog DW took him out to finish the job. IMG_7270.JPG

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom