Texas

Here are the Gold Frisian Gulls and Queen Sylvia. The FG and QS look a lot alike. The QS are smaller and the pattern is not as pretty.

Attachments

• Gold FG Cockerel.jpg
    Gold FG Cockerel.jpg
    793 KB · Views: 1
  • Gold FG Pullet.jpg
    Gold FG Pullet.jpg
    841.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Gold QS.jpg
    Gold QS.jpg
    845.2 KB · Views: 2
@electrycmonk I have been thinking about you with this weather, hope and pray everything goes okay for you tonight. :hugs
Thank you dear one…. Winds gusted enough to hear it whistle but, no where near the forecasted ~60mph…

saw no hail this time.
No tornado warning or even watch for that matter.
Just over 1/3 inch rain recorded here.

good night all.

Thank you dear one…. Winds gusted enough to hear it whistle but, no where near the forecasted ~60mph…

saw no hail this time.
No tornado warning or even watch for that matter.
Just over 1/3 inch rain recorded here.

good night all.
It's just starting to push through here, 4:45am ...no lighting/thunder but a very light rain....wasn't suppose to be here until 6am

A little before 8AM the rains hit the east side of Houston. Impressive, dark clouds racings south. Lightning and thunder and power blips. Something happened.

Stay dry. Stay out of the lightning.
Clear skies and sunshine here now! Winds picking up though.

Hi, y’all! I’ve got a handsome 5 1/2 month old Easter Egger cockerel in need of a new home. I live in North Texas and would be happy to drive a couple of hours to drop him off.

I’d keep him if I was in a more rural area, but as it is would rather keep my neighbors’ good will 😌. So far he’s well behaved and good with my flock.
0E7FC235-2B73-423A-929D-B93FDBC02CC4.jpeg

Howdy y’all!!!!

just made my way over to this thread! I’m a native Houstonian who made my way over to New Caney, TX it’s a tiny little town 45ish minutes north of downtown Houston. Bought our house with a couple acres in summer 2020 married 1yr ago in October 2020 now we have a (almost) 4 month old baby girl. We have 17 chickens!! 6 ameuracanas, 1 buff orphington, 1 barred rock, 1 cuckoo maran, 2 silkies (ones a rooster), 1 leghorn, 2 RIR, 1 black copper maran & 2 wellsummers.

also have 3 pigs, 2 goats, 1 cow, & 2 turkeys 😆 needless to say we are BUSY!

Back
Top Bottom