Texas

There is a place like that over off of 59 going toward New Caney when you come out of Cleveland, at a tractor sales store. Haven't been in a while so not sure how many are there in the cooler months but they are there most weekends when its warm. They have all kinds of animals too. I know I am always looking for a place to go see animals before I decide what I want to buy and I have thought about taking some of mine out there too.

Last edited:
Ya'll are awful quiet in Texas .. Everybody ready for the holidays??

frow.gif

I should have a boat load of pullets (11) start laying right after the first of the year .. I'm EXCITED!! I currently have 5 layers .. 1 has quit .. 1 lays on every couple of days .. but I'm still getting 2-4 eggs a day..

Quote:
h*ll no not even close to ready but my older girls are getting there 4H broilers today. been very busy getting their coop ready

I'm picking up a Turducken roll today .. it's the only "prepared" thing I have .. making everything else ...

I just LOVE that we don't have to drive 2.5 hours to eat this year .. it's at OUR new house ..
woot.gif

Morning, fellow Texans!
Does anyone in SE Texas know where to get Duck Pellets? Not a whole lot of folks around here have Call ducks, apparently and I can't find the kind of feed for them that I want.
sad.png

How many of ya'll are going to the College Station show in January?

Quote:
I had the same problem when I had a couple of ducklings .. the feedstores kept telling me to just feed them chick starter ..
roll.png

Good luck!

Quote:
We are going( B&M Waterfowl( Showing Greys and Whites In Call Ducks, Dominique, Bantam cochins and Blue standard Cochins and Black Sumatras,
Also for got we will have Black east Indies

Last edited:
Quote:
I had the same problem when I had a couple of ducklings .. the feedstores kept telling me to just feed them chick starter ..
roll.png

Good luck!

We use Lay Pellets and Corn mix or Milo And Chick Starter on the young they seam to do very good on that

Quote:
We are going( B&M Waterfowl( Showing Greys and Whites In Call Ducks, Dominique, Bantam cochins and Blue standard Cochins and Black Sumatras,

Look forward to seeing you there! I'll be showing my White and Butterscotch Calls and possibly a few Black Sumatras.

Back
Top Bottom