Texascluckers show animal thread!

Pics
Pictures?
I don’t have any from today, because I wasn’t there. Here are the dogs, though!
39FE4571-0660-49FA-8EC8-53056893FD63.jpeg

7EA3FB8E-F87A-4C21-8C03-07009527944C.jpeg

I think it’s perfect for introverts. I joined mostly to challenge myself. Granted, it is hard, but if I were to chose again, I would do it all over again.

At a hog show currently. There are some GOOD looking hogs today.
Big winners were all Hamps or dark crosses. This is one I liked, placed as the supreme reserve only because of the lack of extension in her neck. If I find a picture of the supreme champ, I’ll post it too. I didn’t stay until the end, so didn’t see the showmanship winners. This is for market.
1A4DEF46-AFB4-41FC-9FAD-97145E4C25D8.jpeg

Fair starts tomorrow! My heifers went to fair and got checked in the afternoon. I think our group (my 4H club plus a local FFA group combined) has 19 or so animals. I'm really excited for tomorrow!! It's my first year showing. In the picture, the Jersey on the end is mine and one of the dark crossbreds in the middle is mine as well.

IMG_2319.jpg

Fair starts tomorrow! My heifers went to fair and got checked in the afternoon. I think our group (my 4H club plus a local FFA group combined) has 19 or so animals. I'm really excited for tomorrow!! It's my first year showing. In the picture, the Jersey on the end is mine and one of the dark crossbreds in the middle is mine as well.

View attachment 3184378
They look awesome good luck!❤️❤️❤️

Back
Top Bottom