Texascluckers show animal thread!

YES EVEROSE SHOW US YOUR BUNNIES ❤️
Only my boys are going. I'll post pics when they're at the show but here's an older picture of Peeves. I have three new does too! Two Siamese sables and on black
20210511225203_IMG_0788.JPG

I’ll have to see if I can find some pics of my pigs, I use to show pigs, market goats, and dairy goats in 4h.
I raise registered Nigerian Dwarf goats now, I’m trying to breed up to show quality, but I’ve only been to one show with them so far :)
Here are my two favorite does, Diamond (first 2) and Ethel (last 2).
View attachment 2915816
View attachment 2915822
View attachment 2915817
View attachment 2915815
Ethel is the first homebred Nigerian doe I’ve kept so far- she placed 3rd in one of her classes at the show!
:yesss:
I think they look amazing! I want to ai my show heifer and breed my own show cattle here pretty soon I will breed her she has already won breed champion at a prospect show I’m going to majors with her hopefully she is good enough to get some big wins under her belt

Holy crap I just looked up the gestation period of rabbits and they spit those babies out 😂😂😂
Oh yeah, the NDs only make about five babies, and if you breed TD to TD half will be TD one quarter will be BUDs and BUBs and the last quarter will die. The TD will be around 75 for a cheap girl and 250 for a proven Buck. So I *could* make a lot of I do it right, or I could make nothing.

Oh yeah, the NDs only make about five babies, and if you breed TD to TD half will be TD one quarter will be BUDs and BUBs and the last quarter will die. The TD will be around 75 for a cheap girl and 250 for a proven Buck. So I *could* make a lot of I do it right, or I could make nothing.
What’s a bub and what’s a bud :th

Back
Top Bottom