Texascluckers show animal thread!

I had watched a little bit of rabbit showmanship and basically if I have this right you want them to be shaped like a hard taco shell when they are in their show position
Yes, for certain breeds. ND are technically a compact breed but they're supposed to sit up on those front feet. My Havana, Rex, and Californians are supposed to hug the table and sit all balled up.
This girl isn't posed but this is kinda how they're supposed to sit, her head should be lower though.
Screenshot_20210929-194749~2.png

Yes, for certain breeds. ND are technically a compact breed but they're supposed to sit up on those front feet. My Havana, Rex, and Californians are supposed to hug the table and sit all balled up.
This girl isn't posed but this is kinda how they're supposed to sit, her head should be lower though.
View attachment 2915884
She is so pretty! I ought to show some rabbits before I’m done with showing I bet they are a lot of fun unlike tugging around 800 pounds of stubborn fat 😩

She has nearly amputated my index finger by slamming her head up before 😌
Sheesh! And you want to ai this brat?!?! I can just imagine the little baggie of sperm comin outta the freezer and her deciding to decapitate someone.

Sheesh! And you want to ai this brat?!?! I can just imagine the little baggie of sperm comin outta the freezer and her deciding to decapitate someone.
Well she is bipolar her mood just switches completely when she goes into the ring she is like “ showtime baby “ she is mean but I like her I think she will make pretty calves and I already have a bull picked out that I really really like he makes awesome looking daughters

Well she is bipolar her mood just switches completely when she goes into the ring she is like “ showtime baby “ she is mean but I like her I think she will make pretty calves and I already have a bull picked out that I really really like he makes awesome looking daughters
I hope he's really sweet and her calves aren't homicidal 😂
My mean does have all committed suicide.

Back
Top Bottom