Texascluckers show animal thread!

I think they look amazing! I want to ai my show heifer and breed my own show cattle here pretty soon I will breed her she has already won breed champion at a prospect show I’m going to majors with her hopefully she is good enough to get some big wins under her belt
Thank you!
That’s awesome! I’ve always wanted to try ai with my does, it’s just so expensive to get started! (And I may have bought two new bucks this year :oops:😁)
Hopefully she does well and produces some nice calves for you! :pop

I showed rabbits for a very short time, as well as guinea pigs for a bit longer. I want to get some sheep but I probably won’t be showing them, it sounds like too much of a pain here in the UK, I would also like goats but my mother doesn’t like their smell so I probably won’t be getting any. I am looking in to showing dogs but I presume that doesn’t count on a livestock showing thread. I like hearing about what other people are showing! And of course seeing pictures:D

I showed rabbits for a very short time, as well as guinea pigs for a bit longer. I want to get some sheep but I probably won’t be showing them, it sounds like too much of a pain here in the UK, I would also like goats but my mother doesn’t like their smell so I probably won’t be getting any. I am looking in to showing dogs but I presume that doesn’t count on a livestock showing thread. I like hearing about what other people are showing! And of course seeing pictures:D
It’s actually only the bucks (intact males) that smell! Does and wethers (castrated males) have little to no smell!

This is my goat, Ginger. I don't show her, though.
IMG_20211108_160814994_PORTRAIT.jpg
IMG_20211111_112930673_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom