Texascluckers show animal thread!

Pics
My steer is so freakin soft!! 😍😍🤩
IMG_20211202_171907697_PORTRAIT.jpg

+ he is way easier to clean than my last one that was fuzzy lol 😜🥰😅

Peeves didn't place, he had tons of competition though. The judge was SUPER picky, he eliminated tons of rabbits before coming to Peeves. He really liked everything about Peeves, Peeves is an outdoor rabbit so his coat condition isn't thick or glossy right now. Bunnies that live in an ac barn placed higher today.

So, Peeves is fantastic and he will win once the weather poofs him up and I incorporate more goodies into his food for better finish.

Peeves didn't place, he had tons of competition though. The judge was SUPER picky, he eliminated tons of rabbits before coming to Peeves. He really liked everything about Peeves, Peeves is an outdoor rabbit so his coat condition isn't thick or glossy right now. Bunnies that live in an ac barn placed higher today.

So, Peeves is fantastic and he will win once the weather poofs him up and I incorporate more goodies into his food for better finish.
You are at a show right now?

Bunnies in a ac barn reminds me of people that keep their cows in a ac barn. Or they have fans on them 24/7. Fans is one thing but if they're so furry that they need a 40 degree barn that is too much imo. 😅😅

Back
Top Bottom