Texascluckers show animal thread!

Pics
That is amazing congratulations! It feels so freaking nice to win stuff
Thx!

My first show was kinda dumb, my rabbits competed against craptastic rabbits, so of course they won. I won BOB lots in other shows, but the competition was never fantastic.

This time I got lots of great feedback from the judges (minor things that can be fixed with a conditioning diet and cooler weather) and the other rabbits were really great looking! I'm so proud of my boys 🥰

Thx!

My first show was kinda dumb, my rabbits competed against craptastic rabbits, so of course they won. I won BOB lots in other shows, but the competition was never fantastic.

This time I got lots of great feedback from the judges (minor things that can be fixed with a conditioning diet and cooler weather) and the other rabbits were really great looking! I'm so proud of my boys 🥰
Like I said Awesome! I don’t even know your rabbits and I’m proud of them I guess rabbit judges are more fair than cattle judges

The craziest thing happened last night I had a dream of going and showing at the Houston livestock show 😂
I have dreams like that sometimes 😂

I also have nightmares.
I once dreamt that I went to a show and bought rabbits, then I took them home and forgot about them. When I found them they were dying of GI stasis 😭

That is amazing congratulations! It feels so freaking nice to win stuff
Well said. 😌
Like I said Awesome! I don’t even know your rabbits and I’m proud of them I guess rabbit judges are more fair than cattle judges
Also very well said!! Its like all the judges are best friends with the kids that win everything and that doesn't help!! 😤😄

Well said. 😌

Also very well said!! Its like all the judges are best friends with the kids that win everything and that doesn't help!! 😤😄
Seriously I’m gonna vent I’m gonna explain my story so the first ever time I showed I went to a prospect show in my town because It was close our town is so unbelievably about who you know how much money you have etc I keep tabs on who wins all the time as well) anyways I’ll show you my heifer vs the heifer that won the girl showing that heifer got to get in a class on her own for some reason it also happens her dad is a big big name in my town anyways my heifer vs hers my heifer was apparently too moderate like HUH? Here is her heifer and mine on show day

Attachments

• DE2DF403-2155-44A2-8472-36CFE3D122B7.png
    DE2DF403-2155-44A2-8472-36CFE3D122B7.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 4AD89E2F-3646-4537-A769-19E05C76D989.jpeg
    4AD89E2F-3646-4537-A769-19E05C76D989.jpeg
    726.5 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom