Texascluckers show animal thread!

Pics
And to continue my statement of keeping tabs on that show another rich person in my town wins just about every time they go 🥰🥰🥰 how sweet of the judges
That sucks. Your heifer is gorgeous.

Sometimes in rabbit shows the rabbitry name and the breeder have such a good reputation that their rabbits get more consideration. Sometimes a breeder will hover over the show table like "Remember how I won BIS?" And "You know I'm the biggest name in Netherlands Dwarf bunnies!"
I've never felt that my rabbits were judged unfairly because of bias, sometimes a judge will pose them improperly and they'll have a "shelf right here." Or "too little substance here." And the next judge will pose them correctly and complement them because they're well balanced and without a flaw in their posture.

Seriously I’m gonna vent I’m gonna explain my story so the first ever time I showed I went to a prospect show in my town because It was close our town is so unbelievably about who you know how much money you have etc I keep tabs on who wins all the time as well) anyways I’ll show you my heifer vs the heifer that won the girl showing that heifer got to get in a class on her own for some reason it also happens her dad is a big big name in my town anyways my heifer vs hers my heifer was apparently too moderate like HUH? Here is her heifer and mine on show day
WTF!? slap the judge with an asparagus sword! 😤😤
And to continue my statement of keeping tabs on that show another rich person in my town wins just about every time they go 🥰🥰🥰 how sweet of the judges
Yeh. The hog chair at my fair just so happens to be a breeder to and his crappy hogs win every time.. gee I wonder why..

Seriously I’m gonna vent I’m gonna explain my story so the first ever time I showed I went to a prospect show in my town because It was close our town is so unbelievably about who you know how much money you have etc I keep tabs on who wins all the time as well) anyways I’ll show you my heifer vs the heifer that won the girl showing that heifer got to get in a class on her own for some reason it also happens her dad is a big big name in my town anyways my heifer vs hers my heifer was apparently too moderate like HUH? Here is her heifer and mine on show day
Wait so shouldn't you be using a red/brown halter because the heifer is red?

Back
Top Bottom