Texascluckers show animal thread!

Please please please make sure you clip the brisket hair on them both and get them on some depth supplements the heifer needs fitter 52 before it’s too late get her started on it but otherwise nice cattle! Just don’t want that darn brisket hair ruining her look I met some people at state fair whose heifer had the same very fixable (if you start the supplements in time) issues and gosh darn it I didn’t have my clippers with me I’d have clipped her for them some t-84 or some 10 blades will perfectly do the trick! Good luck they look great im assuming they are still kinda little
Thank you! Should’ve said they are not clipped and won’t be clipped till next year. I do plan to get both on a higher protein soon, any suggestions on the filler? They are still babies, not weaned yet, the heifer is going to be 5 month on the 17th and the bull will be 4 months at the end of the month

Thank you! Should’ve said they are not clipped and won’t be clipped till next year. I do plan to get both on a higher protein soon, any suggestions on the filler? They are still babies, not weaned yet, the heifer is going to be 5 month on the 17th and the bull will be 4 months at the end of the month
I’ll message you I’ve got the secret good sauce 😉

A couple of heifers I was working with this morning.

20221208_104905.jpg
20221208_110344.jpg

Back
Top Bottom