Théo and the chickens des Sauches

Pics
drizzling all afternoon
some water at last! I find drizzle actually penetrates dry ground better than rain which can just run off - especially on the kind of slopes you're dealing with, but it needs to persist for hours on end to get more than a smidgeon below the surface.
The cat's health has deteriorated
:( I hope the vet can fix him.

:( I hope the vet can fix him.
Sorry to read about the cat.
Thank you. It's the first time I'm confronted to a sick cat, so it's hard for me to tell, but it seems serious. Grochatila hasn't eaten anything the last three days, not even small pieces of his preferred treats, and he hasn't drunk for 48 hours, he sleeps all the time. On the left with his sister Hibou on the right. My partner is leaving with him in ten minutes and should be finished with the vet in two hours and a half 😔.
IMG_20230405_092748.jpg

Thank you. It's the first time I'm confronted to a sick cat, so it's hard for me to tell, but it seems serious. Grochatila hasn't eaten anything the last three days, not even small pieces of his preferred treats, and he hasn't drunk for 48 hours, he sleeps all the time. On the left with his sister Hibou on the right. My partner is leaving with him in ten minutes and should be finished with the vet in two hours and a half 😔.
View attachment 3456069
:fl

View attachment 3456069
Oh I hope to hear some good news.

I'm glad they've kept him. I feel better knowing his condition is being diagnosed.
Yes, me too.
We realized that the cats having totally free access to their feed in a separate storage room means it took us two days before we realized he wasn't eating.
Then again, if they had still been complete outdoor cats, it would probably have taken us two or three more days to notice there was a problem.

Unfortunately this means we won't be taking Piou-piou to the vet. My partner will have almost 7 hours of vet driving this week and next week he has again to drive his mum twice for health reasons to town. It's not often that I wish I could drive / blame myself for failing to learn but it would be really helpful in this case.

Back
Top Bottom