Thailand Anyone?

Hello, John Kennedy here, I raise ducks, chickens and catfish in Thailand. In July this year I am setting up coops and tanks in my home in Kabinburi. 2 1/2 hour drive from Pattaya. My former home was in Nan, Thailand. I want to raise some black silkies to sell to the Thais that think black chicken meat made into soup cures all. Would love to chat my e-mail is [email protected]. Hope to hear from you. John.

Hello John here. I will be set up in my new home in July Kabinburi. I'm going to look for silkies all over. Chaing Mai may be a good start. Stay in touch. John.

Hey my friend. I used concrete block, cement floors to keep snakes and rats out. Tin roof with screened vents. Wooden boxes with lips for the hens, These were set 3 ft off the ground on a shelf with a ladder for them. 1 cock for 5 hens. I usually took the chicks away from the mother and put in a cage with light bulb at night to keep them warm. I am now trying to locate black silkies. John.

My e-mail is [email protected] I will be ready to start up in Kabinburi Thailand in July 2015. I will be in country in June. Would love to meet and talk. I'm thinking of some black sikies, ducks and Thai chickens. Olease contact me. John.

Next month i am planning another trip to Chiang mai,does anyone around there know where i can find some indian runner ducks?

Hi, I'm new on this forum. I live north of Korat. I am in the states now but when I return in a month I want to start a small flock. Thanks for all the good info. I hope to contact some of you when I return

Back
Top Bottom