Thank goodness it's not snow!!!!!!!!!

mullers3acers

Songster
12 Years
Oct 9, 2007
la porte, In
It's been raining here pretty much non stop here since Friday morning. The family is out either working or in the barn. I am canning tomatoes and have cabin fever in Sept.
Just glad all this rain is not snow or I think it would deffinently be a problem. We do have some water in the basement but it will be soaked up by the dirt floor.
Any one else getting alot of rain?

It has been raining non stop for almost three days! I am glad I don't live near the water but some parts of our streets have been flooded. I guess this is Ike's farewell. At least it is not as bad as the people in Texas had to go through.

Yea we had a cross country meet at Lake Afton in Kansas and it rained the whole time freezing cold. Our busses got stuck and all the teams we're pushing their busses out. We had to run up a dike of mud everyone falling on their faces pretty fun actually.

In my neck of the woods, it rains almost everyday during the long hot summer. It is a 95 today and we will have the thunderstorms later this afternoon.

I am saying thank God it is not another hurricane!
big_smile.png

We have had a LOT of wind, blew all the top off one end of the chicken run. My chickens are in the coop since it also raining hard,so guess that means that another feeder full of layer mash has been lost, this time instead of a tarp, we're gonna go with either sheets of tin or fiberglass. marrie

Back
Top Bottom