Thank u Lord!! Finally some RAIN!!! East Texas is getting Rain !!!!

the4heathernsmom

Songster
11 Years
Jul 1, 2008
east texas
Everything was slowly begining to die from drought here. 18 inches below average rainfall here.....this morning right now finally some much needed RAIN!!!! The Lord is good!!!! Thank you!!!

ya.gif

thumbsup.gif

yippiechickie.gif

wee.gif

bow.gif

celebrate.gif

frow.gif

clap.gif

woot.gif

jumpy.gif

JUST ABOUT TO GET IT HERE TOO IN TEXARKANA!!!

MY RAIN DANCE MUST HAVE WORKED WOOT WOOT WOOT! THANK YOU GOD!

RAAAAAAIIIIIIIN IMMA GO DANCE OUT IN IT NOW!

ya.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
ya.gif

thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
If I could I would send you our rain. Its rained almost daily for the past month. My yard is nothing but a mud ball. We need a good week of no rain to dry out but no luck its supposed to rain again today.

Quote:
Please Lord not to hard let it rain in Centerville then blow some to Austin

piecemaker

Thanks Piecemaker, just checked and there's a 30% chance today. Hard to believe but our chicks have never seen rain in their lives, they're gonna freak out if we get some: "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!!" lol

Quote:
Ah, sometimes I don't know which is worse, but count your blessings, Sheila
smile.png

At least things grow when you have rain...or even floods. When there's drought everything just starts dieing and catching on fire...

Edit: both suck, not trying to compare it....I just personally would rather have floods and rain lol my vegetables would still be alive!!!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I've never seen it so brown, this early. First day of summer and it looks like October. Roadside trees are even wilting. I'm glad that it will be "cooler" today at 95 instead of 105, but man I wish it would rain.

I'm really worried about fire here in the Austin area. There are lots of people, and its dry and very windy. I'm going to be away for the fourth of July weekend, and I'm a little nervous about it.

Back
Top Bottom