Thank you BYC people

happymarsduck

Hatching
5 Years
Mar 14, 2014
Dunbar, Scotland
Hello, I got my three lovely chickens a month ago and I have never had chooks before so although I read loads and had everything prepared before I brought them home I was amazed by how many questions started popping up in the first month. Every time I googled for help it usually lead me to an answer on BYC and I have learned so much from the experience of other BYC members - the normal poo chart, the safe treats to eat list, how to get the chickens to eat the layers pellets rather than just wanting corn (made it in to porridge), how much to feed them, whether the pop hole needs to be closed in summer, whether to use sand, earth or wood chips in the run. It has been really reassuring to see other people asking the same questions and finding out what everyone else thinks. So thank you BYC people, maybe in a few years I might have some tricks and tips of my own to offer new chicken owners.

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! I think most of us wound up here thanks to Google! It is amazing the information you can find on this forum, and if you can't find it, it seems like somebody will know the answer!

images

Welcome to BYC!

Yes, many of us have joined on to BYC because every google questions seems to lead us here! We just busting at the seams with knowledge!

Great to have you aboard and enjoy all your poultry adventures!

Back
Top Bottom