Thank you Deerman for Sending the Eggs! Pics

Congratulations and sending you positive hatching vibes!!
Deerman truly is a "Dear" man!
smile.png

Quote:
Ooh, that sounds great! Okay I am going to draw you a picture of a peacock or peafowl...Is there anything special you might want me to draw like a certain setting or even draw a picture of a photograph you have of one of your peafowl? I like drawing animals and birds are always fun to draw. Also could you PM me your address, I know we have it from the box of eggs you sent me but we want to be certain we are reading it right and don't get it wrong. Thanks!

We are going on a trip soon, which I am kind of sad about because I wanted to stay here and look after the eggs but my grandma will turn the eggs for me. I think when the time comes I will tell her a bunch of stuff to make sure she does it right. We will be gone for 7 days during our trip and so I really hope she can handle it but I can always call and check up on things, I am mainly worried about her being able to keep the temperature and keep the humidity...I think her house is warmer than ours so I don't know if we would need to adjust the incubator or something...So stressful!
hmm.png

None of the eggs were any good, but it was still fun to get eggs from someone else for the first time. Up until the eggs from Deerman I was only incubating eggs from my peas.
Damsel is on a nest in the pen and the eggs should hatch today or someday really soon so I really hope for something good from her...We all really want a white peachick and a pied one would be really great too. Since Peep is a dark pied I don't really want more dark pieds, but any peachick is good really.
smile.png

No don't be sorry it is okay...I am really glad Damsel is on a nest, I worry so much less when I have a peahen on the eggs instead of me incubating them. I am getting really antsy wanting to see Damsel with peachicks...I really want to watch how a peahen takes care of her chicks.

Back
Top Bottom