thank you,,,everyone this is my last post

ozzchicken

Songster
11 Years
Mar 3, 2011
Bethlehem,Pa
my cop is 4inches too close to the end of my property, if I move the coop they want a foundation put in,,,, the gave th ok for the permitt
But a neighbor challenged it, and they determined it was 4inches too close to the line
Thanks for all the great advice!!!!!!!!!!!

no,,, in order to move it 4 inches I would have to put in a foundation,,, it was an exsiting building, but if I move it they consider it a new building,,,,,,,

the chickens were going to be part of my therapy,,, I have PTSD,,,,, I need a hobbie,,, guess will have to find something else,,, I put alot of time into this,,, think I am going to move,,,,,,,,

Last edited:
build a coop twelve inches or so closer to your property side of the line and buy lots of roosters !!!

Quote:
I understand PSTD I have it also and thank God for my chickens they are the most relaxing thing besides my garden. I wish you luck, maybe you could find a small farm or something. I am working on getting a farm.

I would think you could challenge that since they gave you a permit, at least to recover any expenses, if not get a waiver for the 4". Small claims court maybe?

I tried but they won't give a waiver,,,,, I even offered to build a privacy fence, but they still shot it down:(
sad.png
sad.png
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom