Thank you for your support, didn't make the top 100.

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Yay, some help. I wondered who else was there. It went from one vote to two at a time!! Oh, and I wonder who comes up with those Captcha Words.... My last one was "gynecologist mapping"
hu.gif

No kidding, those captcha words are ridiculous! I wondered if that was you still there. I am going to work on it off and on here today at work and see if we can get her back up there so the night crew can keep her there.​

I don't know what happened last night,, from 9.3 to 8.9 in less than half an hour,, someone really doesn't like me! LOL I'm glad you guys are still voting for me, I really appreciate it!

I wondered what happened. When I went to bed last night, it was 9.3 and I figured we'd get it way up this morning. Got quite a surprise looking at that number this a.m. Don't worry, we'll get it back up there! (Sally flexes her fingers and hunches over the keyboard)

Slow day at work, so I have been steadily voting. You're up to 9.19 now. But, it is climbing so much sloooooower than last night. It's probably because everybody and their brother is online voting for someone else and we are keeping you on their heels and slowly gaining. My arms hurt.. Is it time for night shift yet????
wink.png

Put ice on those arms Fuzzy! 9.2 when I got back from my meeting. I go back to work on Monday so it's a good thing this round ends Monday night, I can't get to FB at work,, which is a good thing lol!!!

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Slow day at work, so I have been steadily voting. You're up to 9.19 now. But, it is climbing so much sloooooower than last night. It's probably because everybody and their brother is online voting for someone else and we are keeping you on their heels and slowly gaining. My arms hurt.. Is it time for night shift yet????
wink.png

I've been trying to help you off and on during the day, but dang work gets in the way sometimes! I am voting as much as I can!

*Michelle rubs fuzzy's arm*

Quote:
I've been trying to help you off and on during the day, but dang work gets in the way sometimes! I am voting as much as I can!

*Michelle rubs fuzzy's arm*

*Ahh, much better now*
I know!! Maybe if Writer wins, she can buy us all a day off!!

Back
Top Bottom