Thank you, mysterious crazy person!

After some searching... EVERYTHING POINTS TO EM. That's all I can say. That is the only conclusion I can come to. Even without MFB's hints, Em still looks like the culprit. She is hands down the one most enjoying my bewilderment... the one who is the most active in messing with my head... the one who STARTED the Whodunnit thread...

Em, were you fibbing? I think soooo...

That said, if the gifter wants to remain anonymous, they should just post and say so.
wink.png
tongue.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif
Great job Q9
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

and BTW, Em wants to remain anonymous....
hide.gif

clap.gif

By the way, MFB... Those hints were BRILLIANT. I hereby proclaim you the King of Subtly Genius Hints.
bow.gif
Dodgson and red herring... THAT WAS AMAZING. Two hints in one. And one that actually diverted me from Em.
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Quote:
clap.gif

By the way, MFB... Those hints were BRILLIANT. I hereby proclaim you the King of Subtly Genius Hints.
bow.gif
Dodgson and red herring... THAT WAS AMAZING. Two hints in one. And one that actually diverted me from Em.
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Thank you kind Sir, just tryin' to help.

BTW
1. Anagram of LEE = eel, type of fish - CORRECT! Pointed to "the crazy fish lady"

2. "Red Herring" = Fish - CORRECT! Again, crazy fish lady

3. Lingua Latina = (You had a very slight mis-translation, but close. How does this fit in?) Correct translation is in the purest form "The Latin Language", and everybody knows that aquarium fish are sold using the Latin names and Em is fluent in Latin.

4. Someone who likes that you have opinions = (hummm, narrows it down a bit diesn't it?) Em even stated she likes people with opinins on this very thread

5. Dodgson = Charles Lutwidge Dodgson the pseudonym of Lewis Carroll - CORRECT! Wrote Alice in Wonderland featuring the Cheshire Cat, Em's avitar.

clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

But did she really do it? Only her and Terrie knows for sure. And neither are taliking.
gig.gif

So just say "thank you" and let it slide....
lau.gif

Quote:
ummmm, Mississippifarmboy is just an uneducated hick Em, but thank you anyway.
hugs.gif

No, MFB is a Southern Fried Genius. Don't deny it - YOU ARE A NERD. You cannot fight it.

Back
Top Bottom