Thank you, mysterious crazy person!

Quote:
ummmm, Mississippifarmboy is just an uneducated hick Em, but thank you anyway.
hugs.gif

Do you want me to call you on that?
wink.png

I'm not FLUENT, but I'm ok at latin.
wink.png
Also, aquarium fish aren't sold using the latin name, I just WISH they were.
lol.png

And yes, I'm insane.I'll be the first to admit it. *bows*

Quote:
ummmm, Mississippifarmboy is just an uneducated hick Em, but thank you anyway.
hugs.gif

Do you want me to call you on that?
wink.png
Illud Latine Dicere Non Potes
tongue.gif

I'm not FLUENT, but I'm ok at latin.
wink.png
Being able to spout out all those Latin names is pretty good as far as I can see...Also, aquarium fish aren't sold using the latin name, I just WISH they were.
lol.png
But I have it on good authority they are ordered that way... at least in N.C.
idunno.gif

And yes, I'm insane.I'll be the first to admit it. *bows* ok, that one I just have to agree with!

Insania ingenium est....

Yeah, pretty good to you, weird as crap to everyone else.
wink.png

They are ordered that way yes. Can't say the sales rep is too keen on it though....
wink.png

Quote:
Don'tchu dare take credit for that wrong idea, I thought of it first.
tongue.png

Ah-HA!! A confession.
gig.gif
I have to say, that was the most fun I've ever had, and I didn't even know it was Em. BUT! Em, was it you who gave me mine, too?
pop.gif

Quote:
Don'tchu dare take credit for that wrong idea, I thought of it first.
tongue.png

Ah-HA!! A confession.
gig.gif
I have to say, that was the most fun I've ever had, and I didn't even know it was Em. BUT! Em, was it you who gave me mine, too?
pop.gif

Sorry Eenie, your hints are on the other thread.
big_smile.png

Quote:
I think Imperfectio pulchritudo est fits me better, plus it completes the quote from M. M.

Anyway, I' currently trying to learn English, so back to that now... I makes my lil brain hurt to have to think.. It's not used to it.
tongue.gif

Latin is a pain in the neck to learn.
he.gif
Frustrating, overwhelming information, and nothing fits like you expect it to. I'd much rather learn Spanish.

Totally off-topic, but I needed to rant.

Quote:
I think Imperfectio pulchritudo est fits me better, plus it completes the quote from M. M.

Anyway, I' currently trying to learn English, so back to that now... I makes my lil brain hurt to have to think.. It's not used to it.
tongue.gif

It does, it does. But I doubt it fits you better. I think I was right to begin with.

Latin is a pain. 'specially when you spurt it off without knowing.
hmm.png

Quote:

tongue.gif

Latin is a pain in the neck to learn.
he.gif
Frustrating, overwhelming information, and nothing fits like you expect it to. I'd much rather learn Spanish.

Totally off-topic, but I needed to rant.

Latin is pretty easy to guess because it's the root language of a lot of modern languages. I wanted to give you a hint writen in runes of a Cherokee phrase, would have required a double translation, but couldn't figure out how to post the runic alphabet. lol
And I'm not smart, just have a head chock full of useless information.
big_smile.png

And I get bored easy.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom