Thank you to chicken mentors

NHMountainMan

Free Ranging
Feb 25, 2019
New Hampshire
My Coop
My Coop
I've been on the site for about 6 months and a chicken owner for about 5. I just wanted to start a thread to say thank you to the incredible chicken mentors.

I don't know how to tag someone, or copy their name into a thread - and the list of people that have offered advice would be almost too long for me to recognize every individual.

I really just thought I wanted to post a general thank you. From selecting my first chicks, to building, then modifying my coop based on suggestions, to behavioral patterns, cockerel advice - I'm not sure I'd have found so much enjoyment from my flock without the help of so many on BYC.

So - THANK YOU!

I've been on the site for about 6 months and a chicken owner for about 5. I just wanted to start a thread to say thank you to the incredible chicken mentors.

I don't know how to tag someone, or copy their name into a thread - and the list of people that have offered advice would be almost too long for me to recognize every individual.

I really just thought I wanted to post a general thank you. From selecting my first chicks, to building, then modifying my coop based on suggestions, to behavioral patterns, cockerel advice - I'm not sure I'd have found so much enjoyment from my flock without the help of so many on BYC.

So - THANK YOU!
Glad you are enjoying yourself and learning.
To tag someone, you just type in an ampersand (@) then start typing their username until you see it pops up in a list then you click on it. That's it @NHMountainMan.

Last edited:
I'm not sure I'd have found so much enjoyment from my flock without the help of so many on BYC.
I know, right? This is a great community, and I've learned so much here. I got several books when I first got chickens, but there's nothing like conversations with people with experience, and brainstorming sessions to solve problems, to increase your knowledge and enjoyment.

Back
Top Bottom