Thankful For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thankful for all my friends here:hugs
@TwoCrows @oldhenlikesdogs a big thanks for always being my besties..:hugs @HuffleClaw @Brahma Chicken5000 your both amazing and make my day brighter..:hugs...:clap

Thank you @chickens really! :hugs You are just too kind. :)

I want to thank all the members here on BYC for making this such a wonderful place to call home. I do not indulge in any other social media and honestly never thought I would be part of any forum either! You guys have truly made this a close community and I am very grateful to be part of it all. :bow

Thank you @chickens really! :hugs You are just too kind. :)

I want to thank all the members here on BYC for making this such a wonderful place to call home. I do not indulge in any other social media and honestly never thought I would be part of any forum either! You guys have truly made this a close community and I am very grateful to be part of it all. :bow
:woot....:hugs

Oh gosh, I hardly know how to thin out the crowd, I'm thankful for everyone here. I think, though, I have to give a shout out to @Kiki for the balut egg thread which made me laugh so much, that's when I realized there really was a family here, not just a place to come for chicken problems. I don't check in everyday, but I always know this is a place I can come to whenever, and grow as a chicken keeper and as a person. THANKS!

thank you_1.gif
Thanks to all of the staff members! @Nifty-Chicken, @sumi, @TwoCrows, @DuckLady, @CarpCharacin, @Yorkshire Coop, @007Sean, @N F C, @oldhenlikesdogs, @Happy Chooks, @MattW, and @The Chicken Lady.

Thanks to all of the Project Managers! @BantyChooks, @HuffleClaw, @Kiki, @mlm Mike, @N F C, @rjohns39, @The Farmers' Daughter, @Wickedchicken6, @RobertU, and @ronott1

And a special thanks to all of my friends and all of the BYC members!

Thanks to all of the staff members! @Nifty-Chicken, @sumi, @TwoCrows, @DuckLady, @CarpCharacin, @Yorkshire Coop, @007Sean, @N F C, @oldhenlikesdogs, @Happy Chooks, @MattW, and @The Chicken Lady.

Thanks to all of the Project Managers! @BantyChooks, @HuffleClaw, @Kiki, @mlm Mike, @N F C, @rjohns39, @The Farmers' Daughter, @Wickedchicken6, @RobertU, and @ronott1

And a special thanks to all of my friends and all of the BYC members!
:hugs
Same to you. I can't even count how many times you've saved my butt when I had a chicken emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom