Thankful For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Kind of have to!
Iv'e been feeding them for yeeeears, they've set up shop and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Best lookouts and eaters of darn near anything "grateful too" I could ask for.
They're family now, my sky chickens execept they lay random stuff, not eggs.
My key collection and clothespin pile have never been better, and iv'e had 0 predator losses in 4 years.
Those birds are the best...unless you leave your keys out.:lau

I hear you! The winter flock of wild Ravens have descended on this territory, 60+ are showing up for a breakfast of dry dog food each morning now. :lol: If I don't feed them I'm afraid they'll eat me. :lau Via "Raven Wire" the flock grows every day now, I'm gonna go broke feeding these birds! :gigBut I love them so. :love

Oh, yes!
Once the food bringer always the food bringer......or else! ;)
Lucky to have ravens, only,have crows, and magpies but the maggies are newcomers and it isn't looking like the crows are going to let them,stay.
Bird laws, what can you do?:idunno
I hear you! The winter flock of wild Ravens have descended on this territory, 60+ are showing up for a breakfast of dry dog food each morning now. :lol: If I don't feed them I'm afraid they'll eat me. :lau Via "Raven Wire" the flock grows every day now, I'm gonna go broke feeding these birds! :gigBut I love them so. :love

Oh, yes!
Once the food bringer always the food bringer......or else! ;)
Lucky to have ravens, only,have crows, and magpies but the maggies are newcomers and it isn't looking like the crows are going to let them,stay.
Bird laws, what can you do?:idunno

:lol:...yes the lower ranking Corvids have to yield to the lords of the land. :D

I just love Magpies! :love We don't have any this far south though. :(

My Ravens run all the Crows out of here. :p Sometimes I hear them in the distance and see Ravens flying at worp speed in that direction, no doubt to run them off. :hmm

I hear that! I definitely spend more on feeding the birds and squirrels than I do chickens! But, the crows don't come into my yard for some reason. :( I'm feeding Steller Jays and doves mostly. I feed them BOSS, scratch, peanuts in the shell and Nut N Berry squirrel food. Oh and corn cobs. But, hey, I don't get many birds going into my chicken run and that's a good thing! :clap

I hear that! I definitely spend more on feeding the birds and squirrels than I do chickens! But, the crows don't come into my yard for some reason. :( I'm feeding Steller Jays and doves mostly. I feed them BOSS, scratch, peanuts in the shell and Nut N Berry squirrel food. Oh and corn cobs. But, hey, I don't get many birds going into my chicken run and that's a good thing! :clap

Oh gosh, I feed WAY too many wild birds too! My heart melts for wild birds. :p So along with the Raven food I put out, I put out seeds for the wild birds too. I LOVE the Stellars Jays! We have them here too, along with other Jays. But the Stellars are so pretty. :love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom