Thankful For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
36 more?? Bring it on GF!!
And I don't know about famous or funny...just a shy introvert really, but you are definitely coming when I walk the red carpet for Quilts in a Snap or Aprons in a Snap. Because I'm going to be terrified and I need someone beside me to blame for the whole mess we made.
You too Brett!! @jolenesdad Whether you want to go or not!
You both can do this View attachment 2418882 while I hide in the corner...

Oh you're not hiding in the corner. Even if you pass out, Brett and I will take you arm in arm and princess wave while we drag you down the red carpet. :lau

View attachment 2418739 Aww, you are such a genuinely wonderful person Brett! You're one of the first people I really connected with here at BYC and you've been a great friend, fellow over-documenting hatchaholic, and someone that I really admire for your big heart that I'm sure extends well beyond what I even know about from chatting with you here on BYC!

What a beautiful thread in general!! I can't believe I've never stumbled across it before! @aart has helped me when I was a complete newbie and has unknowingly taught me things when I read her responses in old posts as well.

There are SO MANY wonderful people here on BYC! Who would have thought that poultry would bring all of us together!View attachment 2418738
(It's the feathers, that bind us)! :hugs

...to @Tre3hugger and @jolenesdad for helping me get my first meat bird from to table, and inspiring me to do it again!

... to @Nabiki, @Quailobsessed, @FloorCandy and @muddy75 for so much quail wisdom, especially when I was trying to save my son’s pet.

... to so many others who bring positivity to such difficult times. I can’t tell you how many times you’ve made me smile in the past few months.

Thank you all.:hugs

...to @Tre3hugger and @jolenesdad for helping me get my first meat bird from to table, and inspiring me to do it again!

... to @Nabiki, @Quailobsessed, @FloorCandy and @muddy75 for so much quail wisdom, especially when I was trying to save my son’s pet.

... to so many others who bring positivity to such difficult times. I can’t tell you how many times you’ve made me smile in the past few months.

Thank you all.:hugs
We should thank BEN too. He always watched over the BYC peeps (Behind the scenes) :love

BEN.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom