Thankful For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I’m thankful for everyone on this site! I have gotten help from a lot of people but I’m most grateful for....
@Weeg for helping me and inviting me to her threads!
@cooingdove for being soo wonderful and being like a friend!
@Fuchsia for being someone fun to talk to!
Last but not least @Jak115 you seem to be one of my closest BYC friends if you want to call it that to share and talk about Muscovy ducks and seeing your babies grow has been sooo awesome!!!

Thank you all!!!
You guys have made me stay on BYC because I have wanted to forget this site! I have not gotten where I want to be yet but maybe one day I’ll get there! Again thank you all for being you on BYC!

View attachment 2418840 Thirty six pages of tolerating me rambling on and on about your amazing quilts girl. THIRTY SIX PAGES...and you never know when I'll strike with another 36, lol! By the way, you are HILARIOUS! As far as I'm concerned you're a famous quilter and comedian that just doesn't know it yet! I'll start the Snappy fan club once you realize your own greatness. lol :D

In all seriousness though, over the past few months it has been fantastic getting to know you better as well as the other staff and project managers!! @SnapdragonQ , @jolenesdad , @casportpony , @BantyChooks , @Kiki , @N F C , @TwoCrows...and that's really just to name a few!! View attachment 2418870 You're all awesome!!!
Thank you so much! :hugs This made me smile. I've enjoyed working with you a lot, this last hatch-along has been a blast because of you guys.

View attachment 2418883 @MGG, you my dear have been an absolute pleasure sharing in your hatches! The good and the bad! You documented your experiments so well and shared every part with us to the point that I felt that I was right there with you. It will certainly be beneficial to others that come across your threads for years to come! :love
Thank you! :hugs
I hope it will be a good source of info for many people! I was glad I could at least get pics all the way through development until they would have hatched. I wish it would have had a better ending, but that's how experiments go I suppose. Thank you for sharing the ups and downs with me, it was much appreciated! :D

Thank you all!!!
You guys have made me stay on BYC because I have wanted to forget this site! I have not gotten where I want to be yet but maybe one day I’ll get there!
Im so glad you said this. I find the accepting and no pressure environment of BYC to be its strongest quality.

Communities—both online and in real life—so often devolve into one-upping and false perceptions and realities and leave people feeling inadequate. BYC always leaves me feeling fulfilled and right where I am supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom