Votes: 12 15.8%
  • With rum

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
:sick
Chocolate and meat do not go together unless one is a master at combining just the right amounts of ingredients and flavor.
Chocolate, no. Cocoa, yes. Or so I’ve heard. Im not brave enough to try it :lol:
We are an ice cream family!!
My grandpa has been on an ice cream diet for his whole life (that's what he says it is).
I remember being little and standing in line to get ice cream when the person in front of us orders a banana split with no bananas. My grandpa was dumbfounded! He thought it was completely wrong to order a banana split with no bananas... who does that!?! So when he comes up to visit, we always go out for ice cream and one of us will always order a banana split with no bananas just to see his reaction.
What a weirdo. Why not just order three scoops of ice cream with toppings? I think they may have been an ice cream troll :gig
I may have to try that just to see the looks on their faces though :gig

I have no idea if these are correct...but I think the Houston is less than what really lives here.
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 6.07.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 6.07.15 PM.png

I’m at the truck and mr muddy is tracking my buck to see if it’s retrievable.....my shot last week was a little low and forward and this one was facing the opposite direction and may have stepped so exit wound knicked the gut 🤢 he finally picked up blood trail but my guess is that it was liver and not lung 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
What does this mean?
Does this mean you shot one but you didn't kill it and he is out looking for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom