Votes: 12 15.8%
  • With rum

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the call button on this thing.
JPEG_20201123_195530_599686243842315100.jpg

Not at all. I just haven't heard one ring in a long time. I got rid of mine close to ten years ago.

I have my phone turned off.
we never use it. It costs us $4 a month for a landline. But we save $15 on our internet with it.. :confused: I don’t understand the logic, but it saves me $133 a year to have a landline I don’t use.

Last edited:
I have mine phone turned off.
we never use it. It costs us $4 a month for a landline. But we save $15 on our internet with it.. :confused: I don’t understand the logic, but it saves me $133 a year to have a landline I don’t use.
i still have land line at the office but not at home. office is actually like 3 lines, internet, cable (that i rarely turn on) but same thing.....with it bundled I get a discount

Technically I have a phone number since I switched ISPs. A phone number came with it, but since I don't have a phone to plug in, it's the same as not having one.

We had quite the opposite situation here. Our landline kept going up in price and hubs refused to quit the leash (cell phone). Id rather have a landline. At least you know where it is and its never out of juice.
almost time for bed 🤣
Good night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom