Thanks Everyone! Third Annual BYC April Fools Day Was LOTS of Fun!

One of the best things about BYC is that life is never dull.

You MODs must have worked really hard to provide the entertainment.

Thank you all for the efforts you make.

IT WORKS!!!!!!! lol.

thumbsup.gif

Hi,

The Recipes and Chicken Behaviors And Egglaying forums were a riot! I copied and pasted a recipe and realized when I saw that I should add the rooster (there were ten of them in this recipe) one at a time and beat well after each addition that I better edit the recipe!

It was fun! Thanks!
smile.png
Genie

BYC Mods are the greatest.
Just think if they put their heads together what else they could accomplish !

I have never laughed so hard at myself as I did yesterday reading the buried rooster post.
I must have re read that post 5 times before it finally sunk in what the poster was saying.
at first I swore something was wrong with my brain.

I can only imagine how the grammar police were handling the changes LOL.

My very favorite was the Pickled Pink Rooster recipe! Boiling 12 roosters, running cold water over them, and then bouncing them in the pot to crack. I with that one would have stayed! And the number of people collecting roosters and having a refrigerated stuffed with roosters was hysterical.

I absolutely agree that the number of posts doesn't reflect knowledge or experience, but it sure is helpful to recognize a new member so we can welcome them. A lot of people who have been members for a couple of years got a nice
welcome-byc.gif
and seemed quite perplexed.

Fun, fun, fun! I laughed so hard and spent more time on BYC yesterday than I have in a long while! I just couldn't wait to read the next post on eggs!

Thank you for the best April Fool's Day joke ever!

Penny

It was so fun to "play" with you guys yesterday...especially when I would delete someone's post guessing it was April Fools and then that person would post something like, "I SWEAR I just posted!"
smile.png

I think I've heard it said before that "the family that plays together, stays together." Thanks for being so awesome, BYC family!
thumbsup.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom