THAT freaked me out

The Warrens are BIGtime ghostbusters...
I was gonna say that they lived in CT, and then I checked where you were from...d'oh!
Beautiful place, Tiffanyh.
I've been to George's Island in Boston Hahbuh and never seen the Lady in Black, but I took a class one time and went to a house that was on the Underground Railroad, and I couldn't go in...just couldn't bring myself to do it...
My house is only from the 40's but one of the owner's died here, and one Mother's Day, Mike, my DS saw a lady coming through the wall...
I've had missing things too here, not often...but enough to be a pain sometimes. My latest was a book I was reading. I was about 1/2 way through and it disappeared. Finally, I was like, "That's really nice that you wanted to borrow the book, but I hadn't finished reading it yet. I would like it back when you're done, thanks."
It turned up on my nightstand a couple of weeks later.

Quote:
I would highly recommend against it, not a good idea at all!

Well im not going to after reading this. (ill probobly throw it out) my friend wanted me to bring it to his party to freek some kids out

Last edited:
Call TAPS, any one watch Ghost Hunters on SCI FI they seem to be pretty good at what they do.

Last edited by nccountrygirl (09/13/2007 5:16 pm)

I totally agree!!! Call TAPS!! This is definatley the most interesting thread I've read on this forum! Glad there aren't any ghost chicken stories!!
smile.png

Hi, yes I think its a "ghost". My dog died years ago, and I saw her everywhere in the house. I didn't say anything. My daughter came back home after being gone a few months, and one day she says to me "mom, I saw Clementine". I just started crying. Karen

We have had lots of dogs in the past years.every once in a while, i will be sleeping and feel preasure on my chest like something on top of me when i wake up noting there ~!~ ! and sometimes if my door is cracked a little all of a sudden the door will open really fast like it one of the dogs coming in but, nothings there.I kinda feel safe knowing thats somithing whatching over me.

I have a chicken ghost story!!!!
Tom, my EE pullet was killed by a raccoon. A couple of months later, I had Slifer, Obelisk and Jerry in their coop. And I was half asleep and I heard Tom singingI didn't want to get up because I was comfy, but I kept hearing her singing...I was like
hu.gif
and I got out of bed and went downstairs to check on them. There was a very raccoon trying to get in at my babies!
Tom managed to wake me up before it got in...
clap.gif

tiffanyh, I would live next to an old cemetery in a second, they tend to be very welcoming, at least in my experience. Anyone who hasn't moved on is just happy to have company. In high school I would go for these long bike rides down to the shore (lived in central Jersey) and would top at this adorable old graveyard next to a beautiful old church on the way... It was a great place to have my lunch.

The house we're in now is 20 years old, and everyone who has ever lived in it is still alive and it's very "clean" feeling, but the house we just moved out of was 105 years old and had a personality, not threatening or dangerous, just... There. We started calling it Dennis (if you've ever watched the Joss Whedon show Angel, yes, it's a direct reference to the ghost that lived w/ Cordie in the beginning), and while we were getting packed to moved, all of a sudden he sort of went from "could just be our imagination, but there's definitely a sense he's there" to positively annoying, we kept having lights go out, and doors opening and closing and things just felt *weird*... Finally one night my husband just said "Dennis, you *can* come with us, just stop being a pain in the butt and let us pack in peace!!!"

Things dropped back to their previous level that day.

It was REALLY weird.

What's funny is that I don't think "he" did come with us, I think he was just unhappy with the changes in the house.

PeiTheCelt: My neighbor hood is right next a large cematary about 5-7 acres probaly bigger, and my house is like right next to it...theres nothing starnge about it at all actually its quite nice sence the back road they use for the cematary is usually empty and you dont here alot of cars its really nice and quite.

Back
Top Bottom