The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources please.
Go talk ( in person ) to Albertan nurses and doctors whom have had this occur to them. You won’t hear the truth on MSM. Rebel news and the like whom aren’t funded, whatsoever, by corrupt government and big pharma. I have family members and friends who refuse to take this experimental shot. They’ve been sacked for it. For not complying with tyrannical health measures that don’t make sense.
it’s ok that you don’t agree with me, it’s called a democracy.

I too haven’t worn masks. You can transmit something you don’t have. No gloves either. My doctor actually takes off her mask when I go see her as she knows it’s safe to do so.
Both of my main doctors take off their masks as soon as they walk in the room with me same with the nurses. 1 of my docs (Who deals with the immune system) I have discussed this plandemic thoroughly.

Both of my main doctors take off their masks as soon as they walk in the room with me same with the nurses. 1 of my docs (Who deals with the immune system) I have discussed this plandemic thoroughly.
Yes, it’s a shame so many people are brainwashed isn’t it. Flu is flu. And yes, flu is dangerous but this flu is no more dangerous than any other. Propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom