The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's a curious response from both you and @FluffyLambs. i'm interested in why you thought that. i'm more interested in why it matters though.
Because I was calling her he to find out that she was really a she 😅
proving things is literally what science does. it takes questions about what's possible and either proves that things are or aren't possible.
Science can’t prove anything that’s basic knowledge. you can Literally look it up.

@Coupdeusa please. Don't get this thread shut down; you know political posts are not allowed. Please be respectful of BYC rules.

I'm not going to report your post because I'm not a whiner. But as a responsible member of the BYC community, it's on you to edit your post and delete the political stuff if you want to be part of the conversation, even though you do not wish to be a member of our club.

that's a curious response from both you and @FluffyLambs. i'm interested in why you thought that. i'm more interested in why it matters though.
It doesn't but idk I just did 😂
proving things is literally what science does. it takes questions about what's possible and either proves that things are or aren't possible.
We need something to prove science.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom