The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I don't deny that it's real, but I don't think that COVID-19 warrants precautions that seem more suited to controlling an Ebola outbreak. It's killed people, yes, but it isn't killing one in every twenty people or anything like that.
As for the death count, one must also remember that the USA was -- for a time, at least -- counting many deaths that occurred in people who tested positive as COVID-19 deaths. Car crashes, accidents, utterly unrelated causes of death -- all counted as COVID-19 deaths because the victim tested positive.
Not trying to minimize or brush off the horrible losses of loved ones that some people have had to deal with -- I feel awful for you, and I pray that you are comforted -- but I think that COVID-19 has been blown rather out of proportion.

If you want to take the vaccine, fine -- take it. It's your right to take the vaccine if you want, but I like to believe that I have a right to refuse the vaccine on accounts of: it having not been tested for very long compared to other vaccines; having had a sibling made sick, exhausted, and generally miserable for something around a week after the second shot; and, in some vaccines, moral and religious opinions.
Wait, so there should be no restrictions and everyone gets it and either dies or recovers?

i honestly can’t believe some people are getting a vaccine that was developed so quickly. Other vaccines have taken 10-15 years to develop, yet people are begging to get this vaccine that was developed so fast 🤦‍♀️
It actually took seven :) they’ve been working on it for a while. And before you say it— NO THEY DID NOT PLAN THE WHOLE PANDEMIC THAT WOULD MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE

It actually took seven :) they’ve been working on it for a while. And before you say it— NO THEY DID NOT PLAN THE WHOLE PANDEMIC THAT WOULD MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE
It took 7 years to make a vaccine for COVID, which has been around for like 2 years now? Yea, that makes sense. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom