The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
It actually took seven :) they’ve been working on it for a while. And before you say it— NO THEY DID NOT PLAN THE WHOLE PANDEMIC THAT WOULD MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE
It also makes absolutely zero sense how a vaccine could be worked on for 7 years when the disease itself has only been around for 2 ish years.

Sure they do :)
That’s actually really well known. You can develop allergies you weren’t born with. Prime example, my mother grew up eating pecans. She was hospitalized on Thanksgiving when I was younger after eating pecan pie. She’d developed an allergy. My theater teacher in high school got really sick my senior year. Turned out he was allergic to Crepe Myrtles, a flowering shrub that had been in his yard for over twenty years. Dogs frequently develop food allergies.

Okay and I understand that completely but it is something that tore my gut up and if my doctor would have told me to eat yogurt which he was supposed to do I wouldn't have leaky gut

That’s actually really well known. You can develop allergies you weren’t born with. Prime example, my mother grew up eating pecans. She was hospitalized on Thanksgiving when I was younger after eating pecan pie. She’d developed an allergy. My theater teacher in high school got really sick my senior year. Turned out he was allergic to Crepe Myrtles, a flowering shrub that had been in his yard for over twenty years. Dogs frequently develop food allergies.
Isn't that how a lot of shellfish allergies develop?

So would someone care to explain to me how or what went so wrong that this disease just exploded and starting killing all of the people like what went wrong !?

Again, might just be me being misinformed, but I thought that COVID-19 is a type of flu?
Yes, it is.
What do you think that the motive behind this is?
I wish I knew the the motive behind everything. Besides power and money, I'm not sure.
It's crazy the things people will do for just power.
Could you link me some of that stuff? The internet often turns into an echo chamber of what we've looked at before, so I think that I may have a difficult time finding it.
I would, but the power point slide where I had everything saved got deleted 😭
If I can find any of those again I'll pm them to you though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom