The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I lived in Denmark for many years and it is true, they are much more cautious with vaccines there. :)
My friends were surprised we were able to get it so quickly.
I don't really think it's because our criteria are that diffrent, but with a small country wanting to do their own assesments, approval just took more time. 🤷‍♂️ Same amount of work, fewer hands.

And now, because the situation is generally under control, they'll only use the two vaccines with the least side-effects. Meaning, we have vaccines in stock, but we're waiting on supplies of a different vaccine. 🤨

I don't really think it's because our criteria are that diffrent, but with a small country wanting to do their own assesments, approval just took more time. 🤷‍♂️ Same amount of work, fewer hands.

And now, because the situation is generally under control, they'll only use the two vaccines with the least side-effects. Meaning, we have vaccines in stock, but we're waiting on supplies of a different vaccine. 🤨
Yes, I know the roll out for Astra Zeneca was halted. Hopefully Europe can get more Pfizer and Moderna. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom