The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I suspect the reason why some people don’t want to get the vaccine, is because they’re scared of needles. They make up conspiracy’s about the pandemic because they don’t want a needle.
So I get the irony with my name, trust me, but I have a serious phobia of doctors. Like a real phobia. I still went and got it because I feel it's my duty. That's no real excuse. I'm guessing you were joking and it was funny but I just figured I'd put that out there as well.

Possibly. But I’m terrified of needles and I survived
Guilty (It's not my only reason, but yeah, the needle isn't helping)
So I get the irony with my name, trust me, but I have a serious phobia of doctors. Like a real phobia. I still went and got it because I feel it's my duty. That's no real excuse. I'm guessing you were joking and it was funny but I just figured I'd put that out there as well.
I was basing off that some people I know have made piles of conspiracies about every single vaccine to avoid themselves taking them. They let me know all the time about how evil vaccines are. And on the other hand they also let me know how scared of needles they are. I still don’t think any off this is an excuse. It’s just interesting how brave in the face of danger they act, but in reality they’re actually not that brave.

I literally got bloodwork done recently and had such a bad panic attack I almost passed out, honestly I think I kind of did for a split second, and was dry heaving and it was just horrific. I'm really terrified of stuff like this. Shout out to nurses by the way I mean WOW some of you guys are angels. Mine was the nicest sweetheart ever.

Fauci himself said that was not the driver of pandemics.
I don't even get the point of this. It's not the driver? Okay. I don't really care if it's the passenger or what it is. Human life is way too valuable to just think oh it's fine if it's not the biggest spreader, it's only killed a couple hundred thousand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom