The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I have a whole collection of masks, some with chickens on it, others with breeds of dog etc.
I really could use some type of hanger to keep them all organized. Wish the masks had a SPF factor of 50 or something, so they would at least help protect from skin cancer.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, big time
I watched a woman at work pull her mask down to sneeze. :lau
Defeats the purpouse don't cha think. 🤨
Even if masks do help they aren't gonna help at all if they're not being worn correctly 100% of the time while socializing. I see more chin diapers than I do anything.
Just take the dam things off already.

I actually got my first shot yesterday at 7am! I was so excited!! I barely had any arm pain also, just a little when I touched the injection spot. I was the last one to get it in my immediate family so I already knew what to expect! :) Getting second dose of Pfizer sometime after June 18!!! (I'm supposed to get it on June 18, but I'll be out of town)

I actually got my first shot yesterday at 7am! I was so excited!! I barely had any arm pain also, just a little when I touched the injection spot. I was the last one to get it in my immediate family so I already knew what to expect! :) Getting second dose of Pfizer sometime after June 18!!! (I'm supposed to get it on June 18, but I'll be out of town)
Awesome~ Expect your arm to be sore the next couple of days haha

A date. Like two people seeing if they're interested in each other? Young love? Dinner and a movie? Any of that?
Cul-maskkiss-1206215300.jpg

The new first base. 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom