The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Also there is this ( I’m assuming the mask was COVID related?)
6ADE78A8-2D87-4CA3-9558-FAD4E257DFCE.jpeg

Too late... my neighbor Jody died the day after my birthday... a couple weeks ago... he went to school with my mom... his parents and my grands took care of each other during the depression in ways that made generational bonds, that meant so much to them all... but we couldn’t understand...

he died of heart conditions at mid 70s... he tested positive for COVID last summer in treatment during hospitalization for an accumulation of fluid related to heart disease

he was a community treasure , and the lack of his presence is profound already

Last edited:
Too late... my neighbor Jody died the day after my birthday... a couple weeks ago... he went to school with my mom... his parents and my grands took care of each other during the depression in ways that made generational bonds, that meant so much to them all... but we couldn’t understand...

he died of heart conditions at mid 70s... he tested positive for COVID last summer in treatment during hospitalization for an accumulation of fluid related to heart disease

he was a committee treasurer, and the lack of his presence is profound already
Another death chalked up to covid. Must've been the covid obviously. 70 year olds with heart conditions don't die unless they can write it off as covid.

I know people have died of due to covid complications. I don't mean to be insensitive to the loved ones of those that have lost.
I'm just sayin. I truly believe you could die in a freak accident and somehow some way the coroner would try to make it covid related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom