The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Well, my family and I had COVID - including my 90 year old grandmother - and it wasn’t as bad as the flu. Do you understand statistics? And that the overwhelming majority of people who contract COVID have symptoms no worse than the flu? And we all got it not because of stupidity - not because we weren’t washing our hands, but because one is a first responder Who caught it on the job. But who cares? Should I be mad at anyone who has ever passed on a virus? It was a week of feeling sick - two days off of (my remote) work. Grandma had some body aches. Step son had a one-day fever. Stop playing into the media’s fearmongering where every single person who gets it is on their death bed. Maybe this will help for perspective - shutting down the world for this? Absurd. https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMevbDCuN/

Diet, exercise, vitamins. It’s not that difficult. Nothing extreme - no fad diets needed. It’s called making health a priority. Because for as nuts as people have gone over COVID, the real killer is obesity and obesity-related disease, but we all seem to want to ignore that. Just medicate the population because we’re too lazy.
I understand statistics well enough to know that a sample that consists of just your family members isn't large enough to extrapolate to the entire population. Especially when you're using it only to "prove" your own biased theories. Trust me, you aren't the only one here who had covid even if you're more blasé than most. Too blasé to be a medical professional. Those are frontline workers, not remote workers. I imagine they have more firsthand experience than you and have seen far worse outcomes than your family. I'm also sure they'd tell you not every fatality was obese or poor or lacking whatever virtue you seem to believe is a panacea.

Last edited:
I thinking was probably a ski mask
I thinking probably was a Casper mask
CB412566-5B2B-48C7-A40E-39FEA632B49C.jpeg

Well.
I had that exact mask as a kid.
You calling me a weirdo?
That's 35 points for you coming right up mister!!
Ha! Me too... just saw it looking through an old family album the other day...

I’ll take the 35 demerits.., if it helps get folks thinking and talking family, and community...

rather than just pandemic...

I’m not saying don’t be cautious... but do stop and ask:

Am I living fear first, life next?

or

Am I living life first, fear next?

Ha! Me too... just saw it looking through an old family album the other day...

I’ll take the 35 demerits.., if it helps get folks thinking and talking family, and community...

rather than just pandemic...

I’m not saying don’t be cautious... but do stop and ask:

Am I living fear first, life next?

or

Am I living life first, fear next?
Pop Tv Bb21 GIF by Big Brother After Dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom