The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
That honestly is a big worry for me and my mother that fertility could be damaged/destroyed in the long term. Hence a reason I'm waiting a little bit before getting pricked.
I don't think there's any evidence that suggests it and there's no a priori reason to believe it might be an issue. Though it's definitely possible to think of many worse side effects that are equally supported, are you worried about those as well?

I don't think there's any evidence that suggests it and there's no a priori reason to believe it might be an issue. Though it's definitely possible to think of many worse side effects that are equally supported, are you worried about those as well?
I don't read any articles about the vaccine or covid anymore since they're all apparently both complete lies and documented facts.

My radio station said though that they started seeing immune systems crashingbin the tested animals about a year after they were vaccinated. That's another worry of mine.

And then there were the people receiving blood clots. I heard from a class mate that it was something like 6 out of every thousand with that vaccine, (maybe it was 6 out of a million, honestly can't remember) but even then, that's still a pretty big number just in the U.S. (and it had been the one vaccine I was considering which didn't help my feelings about it)

I don't read any articles about the vaccine or covid anymore since they're all apparently both complete lies and documented facts.

My radio station said though that they started seeing immune systems crashingbin the tested animals about a year after they were vaccinated. That's another worry of mine.

And then there were the people receiving blood clots. I heard from a class mate that it was something like 6 out of every thousand with that vaccine, (maybe it was 6 out of a million, honestly can't remember) but even then, that's still a pretty big number just in the U.S. (and it had been the one vaccine I was considering which didn't help my feelings about it)
I *think* I heard that the Moderna blood clots were associated with women taking birth control at the same time they were vaccinated. Not sure, though

You need to look at the actual peer-reviewed data.
Crashing? What's that supposed to mean?
Which vaccine were you considering? I'm pretty sure that clots are a lot rarer than 6 per thousand.

You need to look at the actual peer-reviewed data.

Crashing? What's that supposed to mean?

Which vaccine were you considering? I'm pretty sure that clots are a lot rarer than 6 per thousand.
Every 'peer reviewed data' someone has presented on here has been called fake. I'll stick with what I've been hearing myself.

They became immunocompromised and had very little, if any immune system left to protect against other infections

I was considering the Johnson and Johnson one.

Every 'peer reviewed data' someone has presented on here has been called fake. I'll stick with what I've been hearing myself.
Of course it has, many people don't believe in science. However data that has been collected and reviewed rigorously is far more credible than the distorted opinions of laymen. I posted about this issue earlier in the thread:
Many people seem to have a very low standard of evidence, and it's a big issue. Just because your neighbor's husband's mom says something doesn't mean it's true.
They became immunocompromised and had very little, if any immune system left to protect against other infections
Any source? I'm genuinely interested in seeing the research.
I was considering the Johnson and Johnson one.
There's at least some data suggesting that a single shot of the Pfizer vaccine is more effective than J&J, but they're both better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom