The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
The National Institute of Health scientist with decades of experience vs self-proclaimed “Health Ranger” who fled to Ecuador to escape US lawsuits.... hmmmm ... tough choice! 😅
Who to believe?
I don’t trust any one man or woman, for the record. Man is fallible and will let you down, no matter how “experienced.” My trust is in God and He reveals the truth to me. Didn’t want to go there but you made me do it!

I don’t trust any one man or woman, for the record. Man is fallible and will let you down, no matter how “experienced.” My trust is in God and He reveals the truth to me. Didn’t want to go there but you made me do it!
I trust in God, too, so we have that in common. :love

I trust men and women too; when they prove themselves trustworthy. God’s work on earth is most often done by human hands (and minds).

LOL @HennyPenny44 didn't you post an alt-right conspiracy site, that anyone with any sense knows is complete nonsense, and then say it was a good source of info? You are way far gone friend. Wish ya the best of luck with your..conspiracies and god stuff.

And yes. I am a proud freak. Being one's self is discrediting??? Not surprising that while I only questioned your sources in a snarky way, you went straight to personal attack. Typical...

I don't know why I even look at this thread. ✌️

LOL @HennyPenny44 didn't you post an alt-right conspiracy site, that anyone with any sense knows is complete nonsense, and then say it was a good source of info? You are way far gone friend. Wish ya the best of luck with your..conspiracies and god stuff.

And yes. I am a proud freak. Being one's self is discrediting??? Not surprising that while I only questioned your sources in a snarky way, you went straight to personal attack. Typical...

I don't know why I even look at this thread. ✌️
snark
noun [ U or C ]
US informal

UK/snɑːk/ US/snɑːrk/

critical comments that are made in order to hurt someone's feelings;

If you can’t engage in meaningful conversation and instead choose to make fun of people, then you should not be surprised when they don’t respond positively.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom