The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck! Hopefully you won’t react like I did, but you should at least be expecting some kind of reaction.
Yep. We'll see. I didn't have any reaction to the first, not even a sore arm. So we shall see.

I'm not really scared about the symptoms, but I am stressing about the needle. I'm usually terrified of needles, and the first one hurt so bad, so it makes me even more scared for the second.

Yep. We'll see. I didn't have any reaction to the first, not even a sore arm. So we shall see.

I'm not really scared about the symptoms, but I am stressing about the needle. I'm usually terrified of needles, and the first one hurt so bad, so it makes me even more scared for the second.
Me too, I was perfectly fine.

:hugs its over in a second. Ask them for a count down if you feel like that would help. Relax and breath.

How I do needles is look away close my eyes and count to 10, not getting them to count down, count in your mind, by the time you get to 10 it should be over. I hope it all goes well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom