The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s sad to see so many people putting poison in their bodies.

I hope :fl
Ok. This kind of cracks me up. Sorry.
But this whole "won't put this in my body" argument is not working for me... do you drink coke, alcohol, smoke? Eat cheetos or burgers? Have tattoos, boob job or lypo. Pretty sure your body is no longer a temple. You have to be totally pure and clean for this argument to work.
I notice the ones around me who "won't put that in their bodies" party pretty hard, are tatted w/ boob jobs and or suck on energy drinks plenty. No problem putting all of that in their bodies on a daily for years on end. So, this argument/point seems ridiculous.
*** IMHO

It’s sad to see so many people putting poison in their bodies.

I hope :fl
Do you ever get any vaccines at all or are you anti-vaccine in general?
You know the covid vaccine isn't any different than any other vaccines, right? And if you have an issue with it being RNA technology (which isn't an issue, but that's another story), you can get one that's made with "traditional" antigens.

Do you know how vaccines work? If so, I'd love to hear about what your understanding of them is.

Also, why do people insist coming into threads that aren't for them to start stuff? This thread is clearly labeled for those who have gotten the shot.
The atheist thread had a similar issue but that one got deleted.
Or like, threads praising or hating on certain breeds. Some people just like to argue hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom