The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What people don't understand is, that this vaccine is not an experimental drug! It's been in the works for years. Why don't folks know this yet? They started working on virus drugs years ago..Sars being a big one. They took off with what they had started. And, not one vaccine in this world is 100%, not one. There's been breakthroughs with every single vaccine out there. There's been side effects with evey single vaccine out there. The facts of efficacy is what they go by. This is a world wide bug. The fact that hospitalizations have gone down is proof that the vaccine is working in two different ways. One being that a person doesn't catch it, another that they're keeping people from dieing. I have a son and daughter in law living with me. They both got covid. Daughter is still recovering. I'm still fine. Got my booster before my son got sick. There are a lot of breakthroughs more than likely because the first shots are waning. I believe the booster has helped me. Now. No matter what a person says positive about the vaccines, others will still be against them. No matter what. That is their choice. No one is going to change their mind. I wish everyone could just respect each other throughout this horrible time.Helping one another through hard times. That's how our country used to be. I miss that.
It is absolutely still experimental. They've been working on it for years, but it never worked. Why do you think the creator of the mRNA technology is so against using it?

It is absolutely still experimental. They've been working on it for years, but it never worked. Why do you think the creator of the mRNA technology is so against using it?
from Reuters:

Attachments

• D3F4FC25-C0A8-4242-8F5E-638219BA2926.png
    D3F4FC25-C0A8-4242-8F5E-638219BA2926.png
    495.1 KB · Views: 1
is this really a thing you want to have said? do you expect a response to this comment? how is a conversation supposed to form from such a closed-minded and juvenile series of sentences?
I'm simply using your own logic against you. It's not juvenile at all. And if I remember correctly, you're the one that immediately tried to shut me down because I said something you didn't want to hear. So the only one that is closed-minded is you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom