The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I will not. A quote from the website you linked: "So, why did it take until the global COVID-19 pandemic of 2020 for the first mRNA vaccine to be brought to market? "
So, you are unhappy with the covid vaccines because they are too new/ haven't been used before AND because they ..... took too long to be made available? 🤨

You know the J&J vaccines don't use mRNA technology, right? So, you say you are not anti-vax and you say you don't trust the mRNA technology. So why not get the J&J covic vaccine, then? I'm just curious - not trying to convince anyone.

I like to understand people's perspectives on this important issue.

So, you are unhappy with the covid vaccines because they are too new/ haven't been used before AND because they ..... took too long to be made available? 🤨
I believe there are many more reasons than just that. Like religion.
I can't get the vaccine because of my religion. Even if I was not religious, I still wouldn't get the vaccine.

You know the J&J vaccines don't use mRNA technology, right? So, you say you are not anti-vax and you say you don't trust the mRNA technology. So why not get the J&J covic vaccine, then? I'm just curious - not trying to convince anyone.

I like to understand people's perspectives on this important issue.
Because the J&J has been shown to cause blood clots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom