The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introvert love my life😊
Lol, I guess I am too! TheMan and I just happen to live a fairly isolated life and have become accustomed to it. Covid didn't affect our lives very much, even the lockdown because we don't get out much anyway. We did miss church for a few months, but watched it on line instead. We masked up for groceries and continue to do so, though fully vaccinated now. I've never liked crowds so not going to theaters or concerts, even restaurants is normal for us. We have no desire to go mingle in huge crowds and risk our lives. We enjoy each other's company and are content. Couple o' weirdos, I guess. 😉

Lol, I guess I am too! TheMan and I just happen to live a fairly isolated life and have become accustomed to it. Covid didn't affect our lives very much, even the lockdown because we don't get out much anyway. We did miss church for a few months, but watched it on line instead. We masked up for groceries and continue to do so, though fully vaccinated now. I've never liked crowds so not going to theaters or concerts, even restaurants is normal for us. We have no desire to go mingle in huge crowds and risk our lives. We enjoy each other's company and are content. Couple o' weirdos, I guess. 😉
not weird at all. just a different way of life.

we moved up to connecticut from new york back in april so we could stretch our legs a little, but i still commute to NYC every day for work. i don’t know how id feel being more than an hour from the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom