The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it’s a shame so many people are brainwashed isn’t it. Flu is flu. And yes, flu is dangerous but this flu is no more dangerous than any other. Propaganda.
it's things like this that make your point of view so incredibly hard to get on board with. you don't understand the fundamental ideas of what you're even saying.

the covid virus is completely different than a flu virus. they only share that they attack the respiratory system. covid is more akin to a cold, as we've had coronaviruses around for centuries

it's things like this that make your point of view so incredibly hard to get on board with. you don't understand the fundamental ideas of what you're even saying.

the covid virus is completely different than a flu virus. they only share that they attack the respiratory system. covid is more akin to a cold, as we've had coronaviruses around for centuries
Stop watching CNN. You are brainwashed. Stop

Here’s the thing everyone most people I’ve already made up their minds and their opinion of this Covid and no one’s mind is going to be changed if you want to get the Vax cool if you don’t cool no one and I mean no one should be trying to tell others what to do with their lives bodies etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom