The ‘I’ve Got The COVID Shot Club’!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know the news your reading is unbiased?

If you're leaning one way, you're going to seek out information that is on your side.

Unless it's scientifically backed I don't want it. I don't want biased opinions from the news, or from word of mouth. I want scientific facts.

The science behind the vaccine and the truth behind it is what helped me form my opinions. Not biased news articals

How do you know the news your reading is unbiased?

If you're leaning one way, you're going to seek out information that is on your side.

Unless it's scientifically backed I don't want it. I don't want biased opinions from the news, or from word of mouth. I want scientitic facts.

The science behind the vaccine and the truth behind it is what helped me form my opinions. Not biased news articals
I actually look at both sides, did the math, made a conscious decision and et voila! Did you?

I actually look at both sides, did the math, made a conscious decision and et voila! Did you?
I have gathered information from several different resources, and weighed the pro's and cons. I decided that vaccinating myself despite the *possible* side effects is safer than possibly getting covid. I'm not worried about getting covid. I'm young (still a minor), and healthy. I'm seriously worried about hurting others. Its taking into consideration the health of everybody around you.

We're all so nonchalant about things until it directly effects you. I didn't care about covid that much until my grandpa died. I didn't read about it, I masked up but I still went out. Life didn't stop for me until I looked at the bigger picture and realized.

The people who think its not real, I can't even understand your side. are you under a rock? Look around. covid is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom