The 🍒Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drew a few "famous" people I googled today. Post pictures tomorrow. Good night to anyone who may be on!
They are super tiny!

I doubt any of you know them. I have heard of a few of them before googling, but otherwise, I know they are all song writers. They were fun to draw.

Attachments

• C65905ED-1F99-4339-93AD-237A608DFDF4.jpeg
    C65905ED-1F99-4339-93AD-237A608DFDF4.jpeg
    968.6 KB · Views: 7
They are super tiny!

I doubt any of you know them. I have heard of a few of them before googling, but otherwise, I know they are all song writers. They were fun to draw.
Wow! I have heard of all of them but Bella Poarch! And they are super tiny! 😅 You are so good.

Okay guys. Been practicing these few days, haven't done any big projects. Working on anatomy (which is hard for me) and eyes (as I have said before). I feel like I am branching out into color, but also a more non-realistic style while still working on trying to get things to look realistic to some extent.

These are my first two prototypes. I will update with ones I do later.

Attachments

• CE458C72-E808-443A-88C9-8C448D897613.jpeg
    CE458C72-E808-443A-88C9-8C448D897613.jpeg
    387.2 KB · Views: 4
Okay guys. Been practicing these few days, haven't done any big projects. Working on anatomy (which is hard for me) and eyes (as I have said before). I feel like I am branching out into color, but also a more non-realistic style while still working on trying to get things to look realistic to some extent.

Love it!

Great work so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom