The 🍒Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, your new profile picture is...interesting!

I think you had a bunny prior?
I had a bunny, then something else, a cow, a goat, then a dog, then the Texas flag, now this. And when I get Reese it'll probably change.

Its not that I NEED everything to be perfect, I am just not in a rush. I like taking it slow. A warm cup of milk, some blank paper, and some music in the background. Taking it SLOW. It is probably the slowest time of day compared to everything else in life.
I get it, your art is so good already tho! Good on ya for striving for perfection.
I would love to see some of your art!! A lot of members are so talented and skillful too! One thing I am hopeless at is painting and I see many who are great at that too!
I actually haven't done much recently 😔
My old photos are one the SD card and I can't access it for some reason. But here's a flat painting that I made while I was bored.
20210905_144225.jpg

I had a bunny, then something else, a cow, a goat, then a dog, then the Texas flag, now this. And when I get Reese it'll probably change.

I get it, your art is so good already tho! Good on ya for striving for perfection.

I actually haven't done much recently 😔
My old photos are one the SD card and I can't access it for some reason. But here's a flat painting that I made while I was bored.
View attachment 2922800
Its amazing!!! I love your style! 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom